POETRIES - VILLAGE, PASSION, NATURE and LOCKDOWN


       LIVING PASSION WITH THE BEAUTY OF VILLAGE


Clicked by Mayank Patel


"A village is a hive of glass, where nothing unobserved can pass."
-Charles Spurgeon


Village is an adoring product made out of diverse little things.

The small bumping creatures,
adding magnificent beauty to nature,
backed up with heart warming gestures,
always ready to the camera's capture.

The trinity of beautiful ladies,
conversing and walking a 100 miles,
carrying a mud stricken pot beside,
forcing me to forever reside.

Travelling and capturing snapshot is my passion,
I am blessed that it was not suppressed amidst this recession,
This small little world grabbed my attention,
And made me learn to include some distorted and dirt paths in my list of excursion.

                                                                                                                                                                                                     –Sejal Gupta





                             A CONSTANT HOPE - BUMBLEBEES


Clicked by Mayank Patel


AMIDST DAYS OF SEVERE LOCKDOWN...

Light seems to be less bright,
Rain seems to be less wet,
Wind seems to be less wavy,
Heart seems to have less desires,
This time, has stanched this way.

Anxiety, stress and depression rate is pacing,
Cravings to meet your beloved is embracing,
When, Where, How? this situation will be embacing,
I have just decided to keep these questions erasing.

These little BUMBLEBEES are
my source of hope,
my source of happiness,
my source of strength, and
my source of some extravaganza.
They remind me constantly, something big is waiting next door for me and this world to gaze upon.

                                                                                                                           
                                                                                                 –Sejal Gupta


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Talk about MENSTRUATION : Unhide the Hidden Shame

Covid-19-: एक भूत या बीमारी??

मां- बाप का अर्थ ?